Hydrocarbon Oil Index and Phenol Index
- Two samples on different concentration levels
- Hydrocarbon Oil Index: 2 x 1 L per sample, no stabilisation
- Phenol index: 2 x 1 L per sample; stabilisation at pH<4 with H3PO4
- One ground water and one synthetical water sample (partly fortified)
- The extent of participation is selectable: hydrocarbon oil index and phenol index or
hydrocarbon oil index only (selection of phenol index only is not possible).
Evaluation of SP03 will be carried out in a joint report.
|Hydrocarbon Oil Index
- Contact person:
Dr. Sandra Kulcsar
Telefon: +43(0) 1 31304 4334